As an enterprise business developer, you will
- be responsible for the enterprise prospects in an assigned market.
- be a trusted advisor for customers to help them achieve growth goals.
- Manage the entire sales process together with the commercial team.
- take responsibility for capturing the initial business requirements and follow up on them.
- work closely with the implementation team in order to- initiate new deals and create a proposal to send to the prospect.
- identify areas of opportunities to strive for continuous improvement and maintain the sales pipeline.
- work closely with our Partners, including Salesforce, to develop business.
To be successful, you have
- a passion for Sales in IT and technology solutions in the enterprise segment.
- a Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent preferred.
- the ability to engage and build relationships with prospects and our clients.
- a result driven mindset and sharing your knowledge is a passion, you are a team player with strong communication skills.
- proven consultative sales solutions skills.
- relevant experience of selling enterprise software solutions with a major software vendor.
- an extensive network.
- a successful history of new business sales.
- the ability to communicate fluent in Dutch and English.
- Competitive salary with benefits
- Company Car / Mobility Budget
- Pension Plan (70% employer contribution) - because we all want to enjoy our old age in style.
- 27 vacation days per year
- Flexible hours - optimize your work-life balance.
- Telephone budget - because we all love Spotify and Instagram.
- Lunch & fruit in the office, don't forget the candy and other great stuff.
- Fun after-work events - what happens at the afterwork, stays at the afterwork.
- Co-creation workplace - time to share knowledge and collaborate.
- Learning & Development - keep track of all the new stuff by training courses and conferences.
- Support & Guidance to obtain Salesforce certifications.
- Be part of a very motivated team and a fast-growing company.
- Join the BRIGHTFOX Ohana - we share expertise and fun!