As a BRIGHTFOX Salesforce Architect:
- You work together with a team to analyze and optimize business processes and then translate them into the most appropriate Salesforce solution.
- You are in close contact with the customer to identify and challenge their wishes and technical needs.
- You are responsible for the design of the Salesforce environment, with a high standard of user-friendliness and quality.
- You work closely with our business developers and define the complexity & scope of a project
- You manage customer expectations to create success for both the customer and yourself.
- As an Architect you work in an agile environment together with a project team and deliver User stories using contemporary CI/CD standards.
To be successful:
- You have followed a business or IT-related education (Master or Bachelor).
- You have a strong interest and affinity with IT and technological solutions.
- You have proven experience in solving problems and you have a pragmatic approach.
- You have a strong background in Salesforce architecture and enterprise architecture.
- You are able to convert business processes to a Salesforce solution
- You are able to guide and coach people on technical solutions
- You have an eye for quality
- You have good analytical and modeling skills.
- You have knowledge of the declarative possibilities within the Salesforce platform and you can handle Apex & Lightning Web Components
- You are familiar with designing & using APIs on and from the Salesforce platform
- You are familiar with various integration platforms (Mulesoft, Jitterbit)
- You have experience with data integration/migration.
- You are familiar with CI/CD principles and can work with SFDX.
- You are result-oriented and have the passion to share your knowledge.
- You are driven to achieve success with the customer.
- You are a team player – Ready to inspire each other!
- You have several years of experience in application or web development.
- You are eager to earn more certifications to become a certified Salesforce Application or System Architect.
- You have experience (5+ years) with software implementations.
- You speak fluent Dutch and English.
- Competitive salary with benefits
- Company Car / Mobility Budget
- Pension Plan (70% employer contribution) because we all want to enjoy our old age in style.
- 27 vacation days per year
- Flexible hours - optimize your work-life balance.
- Telephone budget - because we all love Spotify and Instagram.
- Lunch & fruit in the office, don't forget the candy and other great stuff.
- Fun after-work events - what happens at the afterwork, stays at the afterwork.
- Co-creation workplace - time to share knowledge and collaborate.
- Learning & Development - keep track of all the new stuff with training courses and conferences.
- Support & Guidance to obtain Salesforce certifications.
- Be part of a very motivated team and a fast-growing company.
- Join the BRIGHTFOX Ohana - we share expertise and fun!