The activities you are involved in as a Salesforce Consultant are:
- As a Brightfox Salesforce Consultant, you manage the implementation of Salesforce solutions.
- You work together with your team to analyze business problems and translate them into solutions.
- You facilitate workshops remotely or at the client's office to identify and challenge their wants and needs.
- You are responsible for the design & configuration of the Salesforce platform. (without encryption)
- You work together with our development team for tailor-made functionalities.
- You manage customer expectations to create success for both the customer and yourself.
- We work in an agile environment to deliver our projects.
To be successful:
- You have followed a business or IT-related education (Master or Bachelor).
- You have a strong interest and affinity with IT and technological solutions.
- You already have some knowledge of and experience with sales, service and/or marketing processes.
- You have proven experience in solving problems and you have a pragmatic approach.
- You have good analytical and modeling skills.
- You have strong communication & presentation skills.
- You are a proactive consultant with strong customer-oriented skills.
- You are result-oriented and sharing knowledge is a passion.
- You have extensive knowledge of Salesforce technology or you have extensive knowledge of another CRM technology (SAP, Microsoft, Siebel).
- You understand the Salesforce product and you keep an eye on current trends and developments.
- You are driven to achieve success with the customer.
- You are a team player – Ready to inspire each other!
- You are a certified Salesforce administrator and would like to obtain more certificates.
- Experience with the Salesforce App Builder or Salesforce Advanced Admin is a plus.
- You speak fluent Dutch and English.
- Growth path: Brightfox offers you the opportunity to continue to grow.
- Fun projects; you work for the company but in the end you are also busy with your customers, so if they are not fun then you are not having a good time yet.
- Competitive salary with benefits
- Mobility budget (which you can allocate yourself)
- A pension plan (70% employer contribution) Because we all want to enjoy our older years.
- 27 vacation days per year
- Flexible hours – optimize your work-life balance
- A phone budget – Because everyone loves Spotify and Instagram.
- Lunch & fruit at the office, and don't forget the sweets and other tasty things.
- Fun afterwork events together with your colleagues – What happens at afterwork stays with afterwork.
- Co-creation work environment – Time enough to share knowledge and work together.
- Learning & Development – Keep yourself up to date through training and conferences.
- Enough support and guidance to obtain Salesforce certificates.