Alken-Maes is one of the leading Belgian breweries in Europe. The company has merged two small breweries, Maes located at Kontich-Waarloos and Cristal-Alken located at Alken and is now part of the Heineken Group.
It’s headquaters is located in Mechelen with breweries in Alken, Kobbegem and Opwijk.
It has a wide portfolio of beers, including Pils, Blond, Brown, Abbey and special beers.
Alken-Maes asked Brightfox to assist in implementing a platform where they could align the on-trade (pubs) and off-trade (wholesale) market business with each other. As one of the leading Belgian brewers it faces a fast changing marketplace where prices are under constant pressure. The need for a business platform which gives them an overall overview of all interactions with their customer was key. Establishing a sales tool which keeps track of both markets provides Alken-Maes with a tool which is able to report solid and consistent figures about their market share.
Approach & Services
Brightfox acted as a ‘liaison’ to bridge business with the IT department (SFDC development was executed by a third party supplier). Brightfox captured business requirements and designed the business processes for the following domains: Sales Cloud, Servicemax & Marketing Automation.
Brightfox was responsible for the following:
- Business analysis – capturing business requirements during workshops
- Design of Salesforce.com Sales cloud, Marketing and ServiceMax processes
- Implementation business rules and customized workflows
- Setup of dashboard and reports to support the Sales team / Management
- Training of the end users
- Salesforce.com Sales Cloud Enterprise
- ServiceMax (Field Service Management)