Eurocontrol is an intergovernmental organization with 41 States, committed to building, together with its partners, a Single European Sky that will deliver the air traffic management (ATM) performance required for the twenty-first century and beyond. They help their Member States run safe, efficient and environmentally-friendly air traffic operations throughout the European region.
Eurocontrol will work together with their partners to deliver a Single European Sky that will help overcome the safety, capacity and performance challenges facing European aviation in the 21st century.
Eurocontrol wished to connect the digital marketing capabilities of Salesforce Marketing Cloud with the data management, segmentation and campaign management tools of Salesforce.
Marketing Cloud Connect (v5) was identified as an important upgrade to their legacy (v2) connector, as it provides an enhanced experience and superior functionality, as well as fixing a number of usability issues experienced with the legacy connector.
Approach & Services
Brightfox was responsible for the following:
- Environment review – ensuring the Salesforce and Marketing Cloud environments were configured appropriately for Marketing Cloud Connect
- Legacy data migration – analysis and migration of historic tracking and subscriber data for the new connector
- Implementation of Marketing Cloud Connect
- Setup and configuration of the new functionality provided by the connector
- Training of the end users
- Salesforce.com Sales Cloud Enterprise
- Salesforce.com Marketing Cloud (B2C / Exact Target)
- Marketing Cloud Connect (formerly the v5 Salesforce Integration)