Janssen in Belgium is part of the global Janssen Pharmaceutical Companies of the Johnson & Johnson organization. They discover, develop and produce medicines and therapeutic solutions for patients. Their main concern, in everything they do, is patient care. This has always been their main reason of existence, even after more than 60 years. With their 4600 employees they aim for breakthrough solutions in the treatment of diseases. They focus on five strategic pathological areas and work together with several partners to boost and accelerate the innovation.
Janssen EMEA with their legacy CRM platform (Siebel) was looking to replace their CRM application by a worthy replacement. Janssen EMEA started looking at cloud solutions.
At this moment the CRM infrastructure is a VEEVA/Salesforce.com platform on which they implemented all their Sales & Marketing processes.
Approach & Services
Together with other partners, Brightfox has implemented/challenged the CRM Platform and managed the evolutive changes (Admin Console, Social support, …) of the platform.
All Sales, Marketing and Medical activities are managed in the Salesforce/VEEVA platform, with different key processes embedded like, Sales Force Automation activities, Customer Services, Event Management, Adverse Event Reporting, Transparency reporting, …
Also the interface with a Customer Master Database (CMD) -provider has been established.
Brightfox was responsible for the following:
- Business analysis – capturing business requirements during workshops
- Architecture & Design of Salesforce.com/VEEVA business processes and integrations
- Implementation of the Salesforce.com/VEEVA business processes and customized workflows
- Release/Deployment Management
- Training of the end users
- Salesforce.com Sales Cloud Enterprise
- Salesforce.com Service Cloud Enterprise
- NewVoiceMedia (CTI Integration)
- VEEVA CRM (Sales Force Automation for Pharma)
- Integration via WebMethods