Parking.Brussels is the agency within the GOB that is responsible for everything relating to the parking policy within the Brussels Capital Region, which consists of 19 communes.
Approach & Services
The GOB chose to implement Salesforce as a strategic platform for all underlying services.
Through the CIRB, a change control board was set up to monitor the solution and ensure that there is a shared platform with a harmonized solution for all. Three shared portals were set up for all overarching agencies. One for citizens, one for the company delegates and one for the involved partners, ensuring that all stakeholders are involved in the handling of certain requests (fire department, police...)
Parking.Brussels is the first agency to be activated on the shared platform. BRIGHTFOX set up a generic solution to handle questions, informal complaints and official complaints related to parking fees.
For this purpose, we made various channels available, such as correspondence, e-mail, a call center and a new portal based on Salesforce communities. For the creation of documents, we provided a solution based on PDF Butler, where PDF documents or certificates can be generated in an easy way.
BRIGHTFOX was responsible for the following:
- Analysis of existing processes at Parking.Brussels
- Design of the data model for file management
- Configuration of the solution
- Configuration of the portal for external access (citizens and company delegates)
- Training of the internal team of trainers (train-the-trainer)
- Salesforce Service Cloud
- Salesforce Community Cloud
- Salesforce Knowledge
- PDF Butler (for document creation)
- Nixxis (telephony integration of the call center)