VDAB is a governmental-owned institution. VDAB‘s objective is to help all Flemish citizens to develop their own working career. VDAB hosts an inspiring network and as a service provider they motivate citizens to develop their talents and skills. It is their mission to the benefit of employers, employees and job seekers to ensure the recruitment, supervision and training, organizing and promoting. With a view to a sustainable place in the labor market for all job seekers and employees.
The VDAB challenges to support their company objectives are:
- The replacement of their current (Siebel) Marketing application with a new future-proof Marketing Automation Platform
- New application to support the strategical management of the VDAB partners.
Approach & Services
Brightfox has implemented the (1) Salesforce.com Marketing Cloud to replace the current Siebel Marketing application. The Marketing Cloud added value to VDAB with the new capabilities like Customer Journey Builder, Social Studio, Web Studio, …
Brightfox has implemented the (2) Salesforce.com App Cloud to support the strategical management of the VDAB Partners with several integrations to their internal Master Repository and Active Directory.
During the pre-project go live period Brightfox was responsible for the implementation and roll out of the change management and communication plan. In addition, Brightfox developed all the necessary formations and work instructions and took care of educating the various end users.
During the post-project go live period Brightfox acted as a CRM / Marketing Cloud helpdesk within the existing VDAB helpdesk. Brightfox was/is also involved in business analyses which resulted in the design and redesign of existing and supplementary CRM processes. Change management was also a critical part of VDAB’s transformation. Project champions were selected to lead the change and educate employees about the benefits of moving to Salesforce, building trust in the new solution. At VDAB, Digital Transformation isn’t a destination - It’s an ongoing journey.
Brightfox was responsible for the following:
- Business analysis – capturing business requirements during workshops
- Design & Implementation of the Salesforce.com Sales cloud processes and workflows
- Setup of dashboard and reports to support the Sales team / Management
- Training of the end users
- Ongoing Support of the VDAB business platform (Support contract)
- Salesforce.com App Cloud Enterprise
- Salesforce.com Marketing Cloud (B2C / Exact Target)