Easily generating and processing documents in Salesforce
Do you spend a lot of time on creating, sending, signing and storing documents like quotations, contracts and reports? Documizers helps simplifying and automating these document and email processes. Their document solution, DocuFlow, brings all manual tasks together in one single Salesforce process by interconnecting all the applications involved. This makes generating, sending, digitally signing and archiving a piece of cake!
An example: DocuFlow automates the quotation process
The quotation process can take a lot of time. Only creating and designing the document is already much work. After that, you need to convert the quotation to PDF, save it, create the email, send it, have it signed and archive it. All these actions are reduced to one single Salesforce process by DocuFlow.
The benefits of DocuFlow:
- Fast and easy: save plenty of time and money
- Reduce the amount of manual actions – hello efficiency!
- Uniformity: all colleagues work according the same process
- Professionalize contact with customers and partners
- Always the right branding with a standardized design
- Signing digitally is more reliable than offline
- All functionalities are integrated with Salesforce and other integrations like Word and Outlook
- DocuFlow integrates with more than 50(!) applications
Something extra: make a dazzling impression with Flipbook
Flipbook turns your documents into an online browsable experience. Off course all in your own branding. Make it interactive by adding URL’s, video and audio.
Documizers has 20 years of experience in document automation. They help organizations to simplify and automate work around documents such as quotations, contracts, employment agreements and forms. The team of Documizers is known for its knowledge of document processes, personal contact and short lines of communication. Documizers is located in the Netherlands.